Wednesday, March 16, 2011

80* in March??

Hello family and friends! What is up with our weather out here... it's so weird. First we didn't get to celebrate Christmas the way we normally do(tree, lights, hot cocoa, and.. snow. duh) so we are still messed up on the time of the year and now it's March and it's 80* I shouldn't be complaining but I know that these 80* days will soon be 120* days.
I know that the Lord has a plan for us and that is why we are here. But come on?! I like summer but not all year round! lol
So unofficially I can't wait for winter haha! Can't wait for Jeremiah's "first" real Christmas. Unpacking boxes and living around boxes was not Christmas. I kinda wish we lived back in DC at least the heat was only for a couple of months. Okay enough complaining...

Other news! I am getting close to my goal weight! I have about 30ish lbs left to loose! I'm officially at my pre-baby weight and now I'm working towards the goal for my weight that I was working on right before I found out I was pregnant!
All of this breast feeding has gotten me this far and is the best thing possible for Jeremiah!

                      Win Win!!!

I'm starting Yoga today so the rest of the weight should just drop! I haven't done anything really up to this point. So I'm praying that I stick with this. I can do it at home, no need to go to the gym. I have enough room, and I can do it with Jeremiah awake or asleep. It doesn't matter. I can actually include him in it too! Love it! I can't wait to do it after my load of laundry is done!myspace comments
 I'm excited for my excersise today and also for lunch! I'm making delish turkey cheese wraps with fruit salad! Yummmy!!!

Oh super cool thing happened yesterday, I went on  tour and got to see some pretty nifty planes that the Air Force fly's! I took some photos and got to watch the first air show of the season!
Well I have to go! Laundry is done, that means YOGA TIME!!!
God bless ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment