Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life is starting to change!

So as most of you know we are expecting. The story how it happened is more funny than anything else. It all started a week before when I was able to smell things that Brad couldn't, I was having nausea at night, and a couple days before I home tested I was having cramping and bloating. So Monday after talking to a few friends I went home and decided to test just to let myself know, I could have sworn that I was but I didn't want to admit it. So went home I was going to just take the test and jump in the shower, but I took the test and looked over at the little ept and watched as the little blue cross appeared rather quickly.
The only thing I could say was "HELL NO" (or something rather close...) and in shock ran down stairs to our neighbor Brandi, and knocked on her door as though I was in her words "the cops" and could not speak very much, inside her apartment I informed her that I had just taken a pregnancy test and that I was pregnant and I wanted her to see it too. She was more excited than I was and at that moment her husband came out and asked what was wrong, she told him I was pregnant, and the congrats continued.
After that she followed me upstairs to confirm that yes, that was a little blue cross and yes, I was pregnant. From there she had me get online and find out an approximate due date, and started the entire process of calling Bradley.
I called Bradley during his work out to inform him that I had taken a test and it was positive. His thought on that, "take another test". Hahahaha!!!
I told him we didn't have anymore and that I would be going to the drs in the am.
The moment he came home, he was very overwelmed as was I, but we started looking at names to calm us down and went from there.

So everyone, we are pregnant about 4-6 weeks according to my calculations. Just praying for a healthy little baby Whitehouse! Pray for us and the health of the little one in the next 9 months that would be a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. it's so exciting that you are going to have your very own "little one" Nic and I wish you the very best and we are so grateful that we will be able to see your family grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! I can't WAIT until I can be a mother. You're going to do so well! Congrats and God bless hunny!!

    ReplyDelete