Monday, April 18, 2011

Diapers, spiders and housekeeping...

We have been testing out diapers lately... Sick of paying an arm and a leg if I can get the same quality for cheaper. I still want to do cloth but... hubby won't change a cloth diaper even though it will save us money and it's better for the environment etc.

First we had Pampers Swaddlers... they are great! Super soft, holds in (almost) everything except the beloved blowouts. They overall are my favorite! Too bad they stop at 2s in the stores. I have not found 3s in the stores yet.
We have tried Luvs, which I believe if you don't have a heavy pee'er... are great. Jeremiah pees so much and it smells(don't worry we asked the dr he's hydrated and healthy he just has stinky pee sometimes and is very gassy)
And we tried Huggies at the beginning. I don't really feel confident in them  all. Every time we would put one on him when he was first born he would pee out or blowout!!! Ugh!!
Oh and Target. Okay I would only buy target diapers if we had no money and couldn't put it on credit. I would rather buy Huggies!!!
So now we are back to Pampers, not swaddlers though but Crusers and Baby Dry...

New and Improved Cloth Diapers
I really wish he would just let me switch... It would be so much easier. Just pick the color and the size... tada!!!

Anyways...

Camel Spider... GROSS!!!
So Brad was taking the dogs out for a walk this morning. And for some reason he was kicking around rocks... Well while he was kicking around some rocks he woke a Camel Spider... who then chased after Mosley. Oh man. I didn't think I could really hate Nevada anymore than I already did and I was wrong. Oh well!

Well housework is proving to be difficult. Jeremiah's swing is on it's last leg and well we aren't going to buy a new one just for the next couple months. And thankfully, we didn't buy this one either. Just fine with me!
Jeremiah's Tent
So I came up with a great idea. Or so I thought... Jeremiah will sleep all night in his crib but not during the day so I made a tent for Jeremiah to sleep under. I thought it was a great idea, I put him down for his nap in his normal clothes, he fell asleep within mins, only to wake a half an hour later with a puddle of sweat under his little head... poor little guy... :(  
Well now Jeremiah is watching me type and watching Veggie Tales... He's got the life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment