Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer?

Well it's the middle of May! And in most parts of the United States spring/summer has arrived. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's photos of the beach, flowers, sun dresses and so on.
But here in Las Vegas... well it's been drery and cold and rainy. I LOVE IT!!!
Maybe some moisture will get into the air and I can stop having bloody noses!!!

Anyways! Update with Mr Jerm...

He's sitting up, eating food like a pro and growling at everyone! And today he attempted to crawl and kinda did! So proud of my little gummy bear!
I fell asleep with him on his couch tonight. It was so sweet!


We finally found some drapes. They are going up tomorrow, they are in the washer(I hate that store smell)
I am going to be making some valences to go with them also. One less project to worry about.

Well I'm finally tired! Off to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment