Monday, July 16, 2012

Hi my name is Monica, and I'm a work-a-holic

We have been in Vegas for almost 2 years!!! Two more years left till we are up for pcs'ing. I'm praying it's only 2 more years anyways.

I'm debating on going back to work but I also want to go back to school but then again I love being home with my little man.

I've come to the conclusion that I will be going back to work part-time, going to school part-time (online only for now) and my son will be in daycare so he is able to socialize with other kids his age, since we haven't met very many people who I trust around here.

We just got a new Canon Rebel T3 this past week and we already have gotten quite a few nice photos just trying out the different settings.

I've always had a love for photography and art but never had the time to do it when working. Hopefully I can get back into it before school starts up.

Here are a few photos from our new camera, I had some fun editing a few of them...








He's such an adorable little guy. Even when he's tired and grumpy and is screaming all he really wants to do is cuddle up with mommy or daddy and have us read to him and snuggle on him till he falls asleep.


I have been painting and crafting like crazy ever since I started working on Jerm's room. I painted his room a serine ocean blue. It is very lovely and it makes me want to move into his room. We are not painting any other rooms for now. We aren’t sure how much longer we will be in this house so we don’t want to have to go and paint over every room in the house just so we can move out.

The house we moved into is quaint; we would never buy a house this small but for the time being it will do. Since moving into the house, we have started making a mental note of what we want in our forever home. The simplest things we thought would be okay to forget are now a need to have and necessary. 
For instance, I would like a house with a laundry upstairs rather than on the first floor. With all the laundry I already do adding another child or two in the future and having to lug all that up and down the stairs will not only be a pain but a hazard.
I also need a big happy kitchen.

Goodness I can't wait to move back home and start building our dream home!!! 5+ bedrooms, 3+ baths and a huge kitchen... man I better really work on that doctoral degree!!!

Well good friends and family, I bid you goodnight/good morning... (Ever wonder why goodnight is one word but not good morning?)

No comments:

Post a Comment