Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shopping list for WHAT?!?!?!

So I've been stuck in a rut.
I was going to the gym and eating really clean and healthy and then I stopped. I haven't gained any weight but I have lost muscle, LOTS of the very beautiful muscle that was working so hard for!

So now I've been looking for a way to clean all the garbage out of my body. Our family has started implementing organic and all natural foods into our eating habits.
Okay so Jerm and I have. DH has been sneaking cokes behind my back, which I find disgusting. Ever since he stopped drinking soda he hasn't had any issues with his teeth. I foresee a very angry husband who needs more dental work in the near future.

Anyways. So I've been looking up cleanses. I found one that was 24 hours and you only drank some type of tea, that sounded too much like my experience with golytely... ick.
Then there where the more extreme cleanses were you fast for almost a full month and eat a very strict diet and take pills, and drink teas and so on. That was something I was willing to do except I knew that you didn't need a FULL month to cleanse your body. You can do a base cleanse and then eat healthy from then on and your body will not be harmed.

Sooooo... I found Dr. Oz 48 Hour Cleanse. I looked up the different ingredients and researched to make sure that I wasn't doing this for nothing. When researching I remembered that I did a cleanse close to this when I was in high school. Did it work then? Yes, but I did it for far too long thinking that I would be able to lose weight quicker. Stupid teenage me. Thankfully I realized halfway through the month that I wasn't helping my body and just started to eat clean.
This cleanse though looks legit and with the different foods that actually help clean out the body naturally working together in unison, I am actually quite happy to try it! I will be gathering all my things and doing this either this week or this weekend. I can't decide if having my husband home will make it harder to do or easier hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment