Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Is optometry right for me?

Sometimes I feel that I'm setting the bar too low. 
Should I be going for something that will not only challenge me but pay really well? 
I love optometry. The human eye fascinates me and has a grip on me when I start searching online for information. I'm not even finished with my bachelors degree and I'm gazing to the future!
With all of my classes lined up back to back for the next three-ish years I wonder if I will ever want to go another four years to go for my doctorate. 
I want it but is that really a good enough reason to spend the money and time away from my little family? 
When I finish my undergrad I will be 30ish my son will be turning six and I will have been married for eight years and most likely I will have another child. 

I like planning for the future but I have our Lord Jesus guiding the way and he can see so much clearer up there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment