Tuesday, November 5, 2013

3 years!!

My goodness!! 
My gummy bear was born three years ago today!! Okay so more like tonight at 9:47pm but still, I am in awe. 
These last three years have been an adventure that's for sure.
I can't wait to see what the coming years with our little bug will be like :)

Today/yesterday, I was sick. I still am and I should be sleeping but I have massive amounts of writing to finish and I haven't really done much of it yet. I will get there. 
I have just been so emotional about Jerm's birthday that I haven't been able to concentrate. 

My hubby was unable to get the day off so instead, if it's nice enough, we will be walking down to the park to play or maybe go to the museum. 
{I wonder if they do something for a child's birthday???}
After hubbsey gets home we are going straight to dinner at APPLEBEE'S, only because that is Jerm's fave restaurant.
{My 2… 3 year old is spoiled}
After that we are going to the toy store to pick up his new bike and helmet. 
It was a toss up between a bike and one of those cars that they can ride around in but we are getting the car for Christmas instead. At least that way he will have some time with the bike till it gets super cold!

Brrrrrrrrrr….
It's already chilly here :(

So wanna know something gross?? We completely forgot about our HVAC vent filter and hadn't changed it in over 5 months. It was SO gross. But now our house smells fresh and clean again! Guess who won't forget to change it next time? Oh that's right me! I wrote it Everywhere!! 
My phone, all three calendars and even on our reminder boards! 

I really want to start vlogging. My husband thinks it's stupid but honestly, I think it's awesome! Document your life every day and try to put info out there to help others! 

What do you think? Do you think our family would be interesting enough to vlog about? 
What about when we decide to add another little one to our family? 
That should be happening soon, as long as I get my body a bit healthier. 
Gotta get back into shape. I wonder if I documented my workout progress that I would actually do it daily, rather than just saying I would? 

Might as well find out huh? Guess I need to go and buy a new sim card and batteries tomorrow then :)

Laters Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment