Friday, September 24, 2010

Pregnancy!!!

Okay I want to rant!

Pregnancy tips for the husband (and any other male):

* raspberries & milk are love when you are hungery but not hungery enough for a full meal
* when the dog smells to the preggy wash it, or she shall vomit
* "please go away" or I will fight you and wave my taser in your face
                                         (when taser not available gun may be used)
* don't by any means in the mist of an argument tell me that my hormones are acting up again, you WILL die
* I will eat as I please, so stop telling me not to eat what I'm eating when I'm eating, either I'll do it now or snack on something when your not looking that will be a lot worse than what I first wanted
* you are not pregnant, stop using me as an excuse for your mess ups (including being late or wanting a day off from work to "bring me to the dr")
* back massages are gold, please offer one at least once per day, I mean come on we are carrying your child.
* housework is hard enough as it is when we aren't pregnant, clean up after yourself and help with chores in the house it's a nice gesture and it's helpful
* if it's summer and your hot, most likely we are 10,000* warmer than you are so don't have the windows down when it is 100+ outside are you out of your mind???
* ask to help if you don't your just mean
* go to appointments with us and don't make a big fuss out of it, it's not fun for us it's like you going to the dr every week for 9 months before pushing a golf ball out of you know what so please be considerate 


Ehhhh... going to bed.

We are 36 weeks 37 on Monday. The baby is doing well, kicking away like crazy and crushing my bladder just like the first trimester. Pictures to come!
Can't wait for him to come and for us to be parents!
Also ready for our big move so he can have his own room and I can have fun painting!
We are currently looking for one of those big rugs that have the roads and houses to put in his room if you see any online that are a good price please call message etc!
We would love to have one in his room! They are just so cool!

Well once again going to bed... God bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment