Friday, May 24, 2013

Still no sign of... Not being pregnant?

Hello ya'll!! 

Today is a very boring day in our home. As I type this my entire little family are asleep (besides me of course) on my husband's and my bed. That includes our pup too! 
I think it's time for a bigger bed like yesterday. Okay more like the moment we found out we were having Jerm.

My dh has a four day weekend, and is going to help me spiff up the house! Yeah right! He will, maybe. 

Sometime this weekend we will be going to see some dolphins and white tigers. My dh hasn't spilled the beans on the location though. I will most definitely take photos. I've got to remember to charge the DSLR batteries. I always forget!

So I bought my first set of Scentsy wax bar thingys. I did not buy their overpriced warmer though, I bought mine from classy Walmart and saved close to $20 doing so. I wanted the owl but I think I can find one elsewhere for much less. 

Weight loss update: I haven't lost weight but I have lost inches. If I am pregnant I am going to continue to tone and workout. That was the issue last time, I stopped it all. Working out, toning, eating healthy. It all just stopped! Which is why I gained close to 100lbs :/ can't hate anyone BUT myself!!

I feel like this will be my farewell till the day I graduate and then some for work studies but...

Off to go do the homework, ta-ta for now and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment